The universal bigger one
Also as speed version with up to 6500mm/Min available
(including 19 % tax)
Specifications / Technical Data S-1000
CNC-Router and CNC-Engraver
This is the biggest machine of our High-Z cnc-router series. With external dimensions of approx. 1350x800mm it is still very handy.
With the High-Z 3D-cnc-routers you purchase an allround talent in TÜV-certified quality. If you want to clampand fix complex workpieces on the worksurface, or, or, or clamp work-pieces in a high bench vise (the cnc-machine sits on a frame-construction, is driven by 2 motors and therefore allows to be positioned above a piece to be processed).
Or if you simply want to do engraving- or drillingjobs…..you can work on a flat surface, with a pieces of sheet MDF fixed to it. Plane it once and you will be able to work with a precision of +-0,02 mm depth.
All cnc-machines are being delivered with black energy-chains on all axis, which allows a better cabling management. Also, all cnc-milling machines are equipped with an emergency stop button. An additional emergency stop you find in front of the controller.
Basic equipment of all High-Z CNC-milling machines:
Software ConstruCAM-3D limited (from S-720 and S-400/T) included!!
Contact free reference switch and emergency stop button as well as 22mm thick linear guide ways and individually adapted screw nuts !!
Equipment / Productdetails:
- Drive : 4 stepping motor by Nanotec with 2000 steps/rev (1/10 Step)
- 2 motors for constant tension and compression during milling operation on X-Axis
- Feed through of long workpieces possible, because there’s no belt drive at the end of the X-axle
- Guide ways X and Y axle 22 mm / Z Axis 16mm, grinded and with 61hrc hardened surface
- Ball bearings at both sides of trapezium spindles Tr. 12x3 mm flank lead
- Traverse speed of rapid feed: max. 4000 mm/min
- Working speed max. 3000 mm/min
- Technical resolution: 0,003 mm ( 1/10 Schritt )
- Reversal error max.: +/- 30µm ( 0,03mm )
- Table size / clamping area: 1330 x 680 mm
- Traverse Paths: X=1000 mm; Y=600 mm; Z= 110 mm
- Reference- and limit switch on all axes
- Double safety emergency stop button
- Energy chain for clean cabling
- Total dinemsions incl motors: L x W x H = appr. 1350 x 840 x 500mm
- Milling Motor anchorage: Euroneck Ø43mm
- incl. Software WIN PCNC Light (optional WIN PCNC Economy, USB or professional)
- incl. Software ConstruCAM-3 limited ( recommended sell price 1902.81 EUR)
To use the software CAD/CAM ConstruCAM in full screen, you need the milling software version WIN PCNC Economy upward
- Modular frame for universal application
- Weight appr. 51 kg
- Complete machine Includet 4 driver microstep controller 4x 3,5 Ampere
- An approx. 30-minute long introduction during pick up and an unlimted telephone support are included.
- An approx. 2 hours long introduction and an installation of software on your brought note-book / PC as well as a explanation of fundamental terms of Corel Draw etc. possible, too.
Technical data contained in the price TÜV-certified control system, tailored to the CNC milling machine / CNC milling machine:
- 4-Channel Stepper motor -CNC-Controller with actual SMD-Technology
- Main voltage 115 - 240 Volt / 47 - 63 Hz.
- Motor current 4 x 3,5 Ampere
- Microstep controller Resolution 1/10-Step / 2000 Steps/Rev.
- 4 Connections for 4 brushless Motor / Stepper motor
- Connection with parallel port and Software WIN PCNC Light, Economy or USB with WIN PCNC USB or Profi version. ( Also possible:MACH3, USBCNC, NC-Easy LINUX EMC and LINUX CNC and much other stepper driver software.)
- "Sleep-Function" for controlling current down
- Oszillation motor-Connection 24 Volt by PWM controllable ( for example: Tangential knife ) or 24 Volt constant for motor Break by ST-plug
- 2 relais for maximum 1200 Watt by Software switchable (up from WIN PCNC Light), 230 Volt, max. 6,0 A / Plug (for example Air compressor, cooling, exhaust, dust extraction).
- 0 - 10 Volt for connecting a HF converter for an high frequency spindle
- 12 Status-LEDs for monitoring all important function (Power, Toggle, Move, X, Y, Z, C; Overheat, Emergency stop, Relais: Spindle / Cooling, Short Circuit)
- Connection possibility of 4 end- or. Reference switches and one Emergency Stop switch
- Motor connection by D-Sub 9-pin. (C-Axis: 15-pin.)
- Emergency-Stop Switch
- Overheating protection
- Short circuit protection
More information, several videos about the applicability of the machine and customer implementations can be found here.
The name High-Z derives from the fact, that the machines lower contruction allows to work on pieces with unlimited height.
Take advantage of the High-Z 3D-cnc-router / engraving machine as a plasma cutting machine for plasma cutting of steel, etc. Infos here !!!
Pictures of High-Z CNC milling machine / portal mill for download: